Sabtu, 06 Februari 2016

Clarify of anythings

*I never invite anyone to visit my blog, i've write anything i like to write and before i do that i've consider it for many times for the worsest thing could be happen next, therefore in my post i just trying not to force anyone and even i did, i never mean that to spreading hates to anyone because for me my blog is my history and i though if i write in my blog, anything that i write could be immortal because internet is the most secure place to write your history because in it,  my story could'nt be lost.
*I write it with "no name", i think this one is something that i have to explain too, at the point before i've explained that i never abuse anyone here, i've thinks for many times before writing, even i did, i think thats absolutely very different thing, if someone feels that what i've post here is harm them they could contact me to erasing it. And once again i have to say that anything i write here is just for me, therefore i could write what i want and i could erase what i want too, but if you think when i mention your name and you feel hurt for that, i'll erase your name there, just your name no the story...
*and in this case something that make me confuse is someone who feels bad on what i've post is someone thats not the object of my post, and i could'nt comment anything about this, cause for me everyone had their own action, even it little bit offend me, but it's ok maybe just miss understanding
*as long as i dont force anything i though i dont feel sorry for anyone
Thanks and have a nice dream!
(Note: Sorry for bad english cause if i using my own language... there are many things that i've to conside)

2 komentar:

About this blog